My name is Marcel Bahnen and I am a dutch professional visual artist/designer, photographer, WWII visualizer and owner of ImageworX. I've been in the creatieve design business for more then 30 years and I have been working for national and international agencies and brands as an illustrative and graphic designer.
My specialities are photography, visual communication design, digital imaging including CGI, and media design. Visualizing World War II is one of my core activities. I create immersive and authentic looking WWII visualisations, using my own distinct style and workflow. These realistic looking visuals and visual reconstruction are made in cooperation of the most authentic reenactmentgroups, vehicle-owners and event-organizers in Europe. I create a wide variety of visual art: photo-stills, video and immersive 360º media. A selection of my photo-work is available as Giclee Fine-Art print and can only be purchased on this site.
You can book me for:
- Visualisation of your WWII event or project
- Visual design, photography and promotion for your museum, WWII event or celebration
- Visual design support and photography for your WWII film or media project
- Portrait and group photography
- Any other WWII related project where you need photo's, illustrations, film or 360º media.
Please contact me for special requests, bookings or projects by using the form on my portfolio site here.
Marcel Bahnen, ImageworX.
ImageworX | Chamber of commerce #: 57003033 | VAT #: NL 157266321B01 | Bank: KNAB Bank, IBAN: NL04 KNAB 0256 8468 12 |
© 2021 www.imageworx.shop - Powered by Shoppagina.nl